Monday 5 November 2007

Have Fun boss

1) -------

Satyaji is watching english movie on star movies.

When the channel says " U r Watching Star Movies "

Satyaji shocked n says,

"Arree, how did they know?"________ Rajamani, Puniganti

2)----------

There is always a "GO SLOW" board near Schools. But not near women's college.

Why because -------- vehicles automatically Go slow there.___Manidi Mehendra, Hyd.

3)----------

Satyaji:- Oye, I lost Rs. 800 bet on Cricket match.

Rs. 500 once & Rs. 300 again for the same match.

Friend:- How can it be possible man?

Satyaji:- I bet Rs. 300 again for match highlights.____Rajesh, Hyd

4)-------

A heart melting love story

Rakesh:- I can't marry u. My family members refused for that.

Sunita:- Who are they to stop our love?

Rakesh:- My wife and 3 children____ Siva, Warangal

No comments:

Try Google Search

Google