Monday 17 December 2007

Wit 'n' Wisdom

1. Marry the One___ Don't marry the person you want to live with. Marry the one you cannot live without.

2. Forgiveness__ Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.

3. Agrees with me__ My wife and I always compromise. I admit I am wrong and she agrees with me.

4. Saving__ Saving is the best thing especially when your parents have done it for you.
5. who do not vote__ Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.
6. Mother tongue__ They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets a chance to speak.
7. Laziness__ Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
8. Wise Men__Wise man talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
__"Padham Health News."

No comments:

Try Google Search

Google