Monday 8 October 2007

Why I am a Doctor...---?

How lucky am I
To become a doctor
God is my director
I am just an actor.

I am proud to enter
Into such a noble profession
I am thankful to God
For my timely selection.

God is the creator
Of this body-machine
I work under him
Just as a mechanic

I used to think
That I am just a doctor
Now I realize that
I am a body-protector

I shall sharpen my skills
Learn all that I need
In the care of the suffering
I shall abide by God's will.

People treat doctors
As Vaidya-Narayanas (Doctor is equal to Lord Vishnu)
Let me strengthen their faith
By serving 'Rogi Narayanas'.

It's a great privilege
To serve the poor and needy
In such a noble profession
One should never become greedy.

When I serve my patients
With all my humility
Peace comes to me
I feel really happy.

We are mortal beings
We don't have enough patience
Everyone has to die
Whether a doctor or a patient.

We try to make money
Overlooking the reality
We treat, He cures
Let us give up false vanity.

#########

No comments:

Try Google Search

Google