Monday 24 December 2007

Laugh-3

Nobler man__

"You should be very, very happy, madam", the fortune teller murmured. "A nobler man than your husband you have yet to meet".

"How exciting! But when?" was the response.

*****

Boy or Girl'

"In today's society, we cannot fing out who is a boy and who is a girl. Se that boy there".

"She is a girl and she is my daughter".

"I am sorry. I did not know that you are her father".

"No, I am her mother".

*****

In what suit

Magistrate to the witness: "Have you ever appeared as a witness before?

Witness: "Yes, my Lord".

Magistrate: "In what suit?"

Witness : "A dark brown suit, my lord".

*****

Arithmetic is bad too

Your history exercise was bad, Ramu, I told you to write it down twenty times, but you have only done it ten times".

"Sorry, madam, but my arithmetic is bad too".

No comments:

Try Google Search

Google