Friday 2 November 2007

L a u g h-2

Let Us See The Menu First

House Wife: " I will give you dinner if you chop up that pile of wood", said the housewife to the beggar."

Beggar: "Let's see the menu first."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

District Attorney An honest citizen on jury:

"Your honour, I could not serve on the jury. One look at that man there convinces me he is guilty".
Judge: "Keep quiet ! that is the district attorney"
========================================================
Since I Was A Puppy
Psychiatrist: " You think you are a dog. How long have you been subject to this dangerous imagination?"
Patient: "Ever since I was puppy"
=========================================================
Never Yawn All At Once
Actor: "When I came out on the stage the audience sat there open-mouthed", boasted the actor.
Rival said: "Oh", "audiences never yawn all at once".
==================================================
Watch The Clock
Boss: "What is the idea of coming late every morning?"
Employee: "You have trained me not to watch the clock in the office, now I am in the habit of not looking at it at home".
============================================

No comments:

Try Google Search

Google